Madden Nation - Ps2/ New Gen Forums
Welcome to Madden Nation ... The only Ps2/New Gen Forums on the Plant!!... Please login users... or guest please register in order to look at our forums

Currently we are UNDER CONSTRUCTION and will not be active for a few . Thank you - Admin
Welcome to Madden Nation ... The only Ps2/New Gen Forums on the Plant!!... Please login users... or guest please register in order to look at our forums

Currently we are UNDER CONSTRUCTION and will not be active for a few . Thank you - Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The source for all the Madden tips, hints, tricks, and unique strategies!...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Madden Nation always providing tips, information, etc. always try and help the user to become a better player... Please don't hesitate to bring a friend to move on to the next gen!!!
Madden Nation is one of the very few Madden Ps2 sites left. since the ps2 is going in the drain the site is going to have to move on to the next gen. We are currently still at Ps2 forums but in a couple of Months the site will have to progress.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:00 am

Im Trin to get some guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ELiTeBoX

ELiTeBoX

nATIon pTs : 15076
Rep : 0

Im Trin to get some guys Empty
PostSubject: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:52 pm

THANKS who dat for making this for me Im Trin to get some guys 348127 um i glad you made dis so we can organize and see who can get dis site down n PoPPin
Back to top Go down
xXxWHOxxxDAT
Owner
Owner
xXxWHOxxxDAT

nATIon pTs : 16400
Rep : 11
Location/ Born : New Orleans, LA

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:58 pm

NM i got u.. dis page can only be seen by admin, Recruiters, and mods
Back to top Go down
https://madden-nation.forumotion.net
ELiTeBoX

ELiTeBoX

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 pm

really apericate it dwg.. i got ya back
afro
Back to top Go down
ALC
Administrator
Administrator

nATIon pTs : 15204

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 pm

THIS IS NICE BUT MY QUESTION IS WHERE DO YOU EXPECT TO FIND PLAYERS THAT WANT TO BE PART OF THE NATIONS SITE. YES YOU CAN GO ONLINE BUT MOST OF THOSE PLAYERS DONT WANT TO COMMITED TO A SITE. ALSO THEY ARE ONLY PLAYING TO BOOST THERE PERSONAL RECORDS OR LOOKING FOR TIPS TO HELP THEM BEAT PEOPLE. ONCE THAT OVER THEY ARE GONE. YOU DONT WANT TO RECRUIT FROM ORTHER SITES DUE TO THE FACT THAT MEMBER YOU RECRUIT MIGHT FEEL MORE INTUNE WITH THAT SITE. SO AGAIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE ABLE TO RECRUIT MEMBERS FOR THE NATIONS. IF YOU HAVE A IDEAL OR A WAY TO BRING PLAYERS IN MORE POWER TO YOU. PEACE ALC Im Trin to get some guys 656740
Back to top Go down
ELiTeBoX

ELiTeBoX

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:58 pm

i have been undercover Im Trin to get some guys 656740 tryin to get guys online
Back to top Go down
IMMADEOFMONEY

IMMADEOFMONEY

nATIon pTs : 15065
Location/ Born : NortWesT CA

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:46 pm

YOU ARE RIGHT ALC... NEED TO HELP AND LOCATE THE AVID PS2 USERS AND GET THEM HERE!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
ALC
Administrator
Administrator

nATIon pTs : 15204

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 pm

LOOK THE PICKENS ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN GUYS SEEMS THAT THEY DONT WANT TO COMMIT TO A SITE OR FORUMS. MAYBE THEY HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW. BUT I HAVE TRIED TO RECRUIT GUYS THAT I HAVE PLAY AND TOLD THEM WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP IT TOGETHER FOR THE PS2 PLAYER. ALSO I HAVE ALSO MENTION TOURNAMENTS AND MINI LEAGUES AND JUST GUYS PLAYING ONE ANOTHER. IT JUST SEEMS THAT GUYS ARENT INTEREST IN THIS TYPE OF THING AND THEY FADE TO THE LEFT. SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD IDEALS ABOUT THIS LET THEM COME OUT. THANKS ALC king
Back to top Go down
xXxWHOxxxDAT
Owner
Owner
xXxWHOxxxDAT

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:41 pm

like i said alc i would like to use it as a live sports page also
Back to top Go down
Mvpdj5

nATIon pTs : 15058

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 pm

sup
Back to top Go down
xXxWHOxxxDAT
Owner
Owner
xXxWHOxxxDAT

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Hello old member. care to get this site going again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Trin to get some guys   Im Trin to get some guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Trin to get some guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Nation - Ps2/ New Gen Forums :: Recruiting from ELiTeBoX-
Jump to: